" Hey there Mr.Blue, we're so pleased to be with you. Look around, see what you do. Everybody's positive." -Electric Light Orchestra

7.26.2005

"Cuz I'm a man, not a boy, and there are things you can't avoid. You have to face them when you're not prepared to face them." -The Flaming Lips

I'm bored. Utterly incredibly bored. And I've accomplished nothing at all today. I went and got coffee (at Brewbakers...I actually got a full one today) and then went hunting for prepaid cellphones. Came home empty handed. Now I'm trying to think of ANYTHING to do and not coming up with much. I think I'll just go get some food and maybe a movie. I thought about cleaning my room, but it's such a daunting task. I think O'd rather just sit around. HO HUM.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hey--tried to call you tonight. You were not there since you aren't working. I'll try calling you later.

9:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home