" Hey there Mr.Blue, we're so pleased to be with you. Look around, see what you do. Everybody's positive." -Electric Light Orchestra

7.10.2005

"When I was young, younger than before I never saw the truth hanging from the door." -Nick Drake

I just really need a good cry. That's it. I can feel it. It's good to let it out sometimes. I don't really know what my problem is. Sometimes it's anger and frustration and other times it's just this deep, deep sad. I don't know where it comes from. But it swallows me. And then I get angry at myself for being so depressed. And then I get angry at everyone else. Sometimes I have good days. Most of the the time I just mope. And sleep.
Not much fun to be around, I suppose. I spent all week at home. And this weekend, too. I played Zelda...for six and a half hours. I haven't cleaned in four days. And the roomies are home tomorrow. And now I have to go upstairs and have dinner with the neighbors. I need to clean. But they expect me. I want to be by myself and listen to Nick Drake and clean my house. Why can't I say no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home