" Hey there Mr.Blue, we're so pleased to be with you. Look around, see what you do. Everybody's positive." -Electric Light Orchestra

7.23.2005

"Come on in. I've got to tell you what a state I'm in. I've got to tell you in my loudest tones." -Coldplay

I've discovered Winamp radio. What fun. And I can watch all SORTS of videos. Songs that I'd forgotten about. WEEE...I'm trying to figure out a way to broadcast a playlist from this page. I downloaded some Shoutcast programs, so now all I have to do is get the ins-and-outs of it figured out and hopefully I'll be able to rig something up. We'll see.
Boring week. High points? We watched Million Dollar Baby. I thought that I'd hate it. I liked it. Quite a bit actually. It's a bit of a downer, though. Nick hated it. He said the dialogue was lame and I agree that at times it kinda was, but it was still good. Check it out.
Obviously didn't win at Foxwoods (SURPRISE!). Had an OK time. Bit of family overdose. Didn't come home broke though. I actually didn't spend as much as I thought I might. I have a problem stopping myself sometimes. My money just jumps right out of my pocket. I should really work on that. It gets me into trouble.
And my coffee shop SUCKS now. Ellen sold it and now some asshole decided it would be fun to sell all the coffee snobs in town three quarters of a cup of weak-ass crap coffee for three dollars and twenty-five cents. So screw it. I no longer boycott Starbucks (not that I ever did). At least they'll serve me my full cup of coffee...And I still tipped the son of a bitch.
And I get another Saturday off..Yippee. Of course, it's rent week, so my check on Thursday is already accounted for. I was gonna try and find myself somethin' groovy to do, but I think that's probably out of the question now. Figures.
Oh well...Off to bed. Resting up for another wonderful day in the life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home