" Hey there Mr.Blue, we're so pleased to be with you. Look around, see what you do. Everybody's positive." -Electric Light Orchestra

7.16.2005

"Sleep, I sleep every day. Wipe the cobwebs away. I need to be loved."-Starsailor

Yeah...So I followed through with my plan. And Ryanne never showed. Neither did Peter. The two people who harassed me the most about showing up didn't show. Nice. And I was bored to death. Christ. I guess that's some sort of karma. And Nick didn't call either. I have a feeling he knew I was going to blow him off. Whatever. Always count on your friends right? So now it's quarter after one on a Friday night/Saturday morning and I'm bored...and lonely. And my petty, stupid, childish plan didn't work. What the F.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I will never again have an excuse for being bored and or/having nothing to do.

Regards,
start online business

7:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home